Image Map

7.25.2014

when old friends come to town.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm convinced we live in exciting places so that our friends and family can just come to us. One day I'd like to live with a more suburban lifestyle, but for now, city life is treating us so well (well, other than that towing experience on the fourth of July...but I digress :).

Sam and her husband Brendan came to Boston right before the Dilles came so we spent some time together early in June for an afternoon and it was so nice to see each other for the first time since the summer of hs graduation and as two mamas! Her little boy is a little younger than Walter, by 6 weeks or so, and they're both bound and determined to sit/crawl/walk faster than everyone else, silly boys. We ended up chatting away at the playground in the Common and it was so nice to have a little bit of Texas come to us, even for just a day. Those accents, man. I miss them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a note.