Image Map

7.08.2014

the fourth.


This weekend had a lot of ups and downs, and even with Ryan going back to the grind of studying, it was actually a relief that yesterday was Monday. When was the last time you actually wanted the weekend to be over already? Hopefully it won't happen again for a long time. Highlights were: watching the fireworks comfy cozy on tv on the third, indoor bbq-ing with Julie and Oliver on the fourth, and having the tot lot all to ourselves on the fifth. We went to a friend's house on the 6th and had some fabulous ice cream cake and texas sheet cake (who says no to sheet cake? not me, ever.) and chatted with lots of friends who I don't get to chat with a ton/ever on Sundays since we high tail it home to get the boys fed/napped and those church hallways are just too small, anyways.



Believe me, there were downs in between, but writing it all sans the bummer parts makes me feel a ton better... I should do that more often.



1 comment:

  1. It's a wonder you get anything done in the day..I just want to squeeze those cheeks all day LONG!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.